Maryland Area Mopars is a club for all year, make, and model Mopars. We are a family friendly group that enjoys a variety of functions. Whether you like to cruise, attend car shows, or just hang out with fellow Mopar enthusiasts, this club has what you are looking for. Feel free to check out our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter. Both links are at the top of this page.
March 22, 2015 Update!! We are continually updating our webpage. If you have emailed us lately or have registered to become a member and have not yet received a response, we apologize for the inconvenience (with over 100 registered members, there has been an issue with sending bulk mail). Emails have been sent out recently regarding the upcoming events. Some have comeback as undeliverable, please check your spam/junk mail. If you have received an email please respond.
What to look forward to in 2015
- increased number of activities: in addition to posting and going to car shows, we will be posting club cruises on our events page
- modifying the gallery page
- 2015 BBQ Bash (not sure if we can top the delicious meal and treats from last year)
- 2015 Moparpalooza..our biggest event we will be setting up a tent to promote our club
- more to be announced
- Most importantly, YOU! Your participation and ideas are important to our club's success
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2015
Rain Date: Saturday, April 18, 2015
Jarrett’s Field – 3719 Norrisville Road, Jarrettsville, MD 21084 (Across from Jarrettsville Library)
We are meeting up at the Wawa on Bel Air Rd in Fallston (21047) tomorrow at 8am and leaving at 8:30am and are cruising to Jarrettesville for the Romancing the Chrome Car Show. For possible cancellation details please check out the webpage of romancingthechrome.org